Family of Parishes Mass & Confession Schedule
Please check the Bulletin for any weekly changes. You can Download this schedule HERE.
CLICK on Links below for Mass Readings
December 3 - First Sunday of Advent
December 8 - Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
December 10 - Second Sunday of Advent
December 17 - Third Sunday of Advent
December 24 - Fourth Sunday of Advent
December 25 - The Nativity of the Lord
December 31 - Feast of the Holy Family
January 1 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Masses Can Be Viewed LIVE from Our Lady of Sorrows
Alternatively, you can also view Masses at St. Peter in Chains Cathedral at the times listed below at this link: LINK
Mondays - Fridays at 7:00 am
Sundays at 11:00 am
Tune in to Catholic Programming anytime with EWTN on TV or Online at this: LINK.
Access online giving securely from your phone, tablet, or computer. You can choose a one-time donation or recurring donations, using either a credit card or bank account. It’s quick, easy, and secure!
With this option, there is no need to fill out a form or contact the office if you want to start an electronic contribution or change a current one. The QR code will take you directly to the donation page. You can also click on "DONATE" below.
You can also mail in your contribution envelopes and other donations that you would normally be putting in the collection basket. Make all checks payable to Our Lady of Sorrows and mail to:
Our Lady of Sorrows
330 Lebanon Street
Monroe, OH 45050
Finally, you can also have checks sent automatically from your bank to the parish on a regular basis. Contact your bank for details.
Sunday: 10:00 am
Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 am
Thursday: 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am
Saturdays: 3:00 - 3:30 pm
First & Third Wednesdays: 6:30 - 7:00 pm or by appointment.*
* There will be NO Confessions on Wednesday, December 6. Instead, join us for an Advent Penance Service at 7:00 pm at Holy Name of Jesus Church, 222 Hamilton Ave., Trenton, OH.
- Rev. Paul Gebhardt, Pastor
- Rev. John Civille, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Stephen Lattner, OSB, Parochial Vicar
- Jack Schaefer, Deacon
- Ava Bertsch, Business Manager
- Bob Drusky, Office and Technology Manager
- Gene Haas, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Michelle Markert, Director of Music Ministry
- Patrice Prebles, Bulletin Editor
- Karen Redmond, Pastoral Associate
- Joe Scarpa, Maintenance Worker
Members at Large
Paul Kavalauskas - K of C
Download an Our Lady of Sorrows Registration Form HERE.
Print it out and return it to the Parish Offices.
Daily Bible Verse
Readings for the week of November 26, 2023
- Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23:1-2, 2-3, 5-6 (1) / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
- Monday: Dn 1:1-6, 8-20 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 / Lk 21:1-4
- Tuesday: Dn 2:31-45 / Dn 3:57, 58, 59, 60, 61 / Lk 21:5-11
- Wednesday: Dn 5:1-6, 13-14, 16-17, 23-28 / Dn 3:62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 / Lk 21:12-19
- Thursday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Friday: Dn 7:2-14 / Dn 3:75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 / Lk 21:29-33
- Saturday: Dn 7:15-27 / Dn 3:82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 / Lk 21:34-36
- Next Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19 (4) / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
2021 Harvest Celebration
Click on the Links below for more information about:
The Seven Sorrows (seven dolors) of Mary
The Prophecy of Simeon – Luke 2:22-35
The Holy Family’s Flight into Egypt – Matthew 2:7-23
The Loss of Jesus in Jerusalem – Luke 2:41-50
The Meeting along the Way to Calvary – Luke 23:26-32
The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus – John 19:25-42
The Taking of the Body of Jesus from the Cross – Mark 15:42-46
The Burial of Jesus in the Tomb – Matthew 27:59-61